EDM Tornado Party – Dream Land
- When: Saturday, 9 April 2016 – from 4 pm to midnight
- Where: 3A Station – 3A Ton Duc Thang, District 1, HCMc
- Entrance Fee: VND 139,000.
‘Dream Land’ combines an EDM festival with an outdoor flea market and street art market.
With over 40 stores, the flea market will have fashion, food and other unique items to discover. There will also be a check-in photo booth, henna stall and graffiti corner… The market is opened free in the morning.
When night falls the market will merge into an EDM concert with local DJs:
- DJ Providence (Singapore) – Progressive House, Trance
- DJ King Lady – Bass House, HipHop
- DJ Huy DX – Trap, Dubstep
- DJ Kejax – Bigroom, Hardstyle
- SaigonLag (DJ Milk Danger – DJ Molly – MC/DJ Boogie ) – Trap, Twerk
- DNP (DJ T Doub One D – Producer Nexus Maximus – MC Hype Peanut ) – Dirty Duth
- MC T-Kei
- Dance crew Nolza
- Rapper crew SG Prider
- Dancer Lykio
- Acoustic Flash Band
Belgian Beer Festival 2016
- When: Friday, 15 April 2016 – from 6 pm
- Where: Cargo – 7 Nguyen Tat Thanh, District 4, HCMc
- Entrance Fee: VND 300,000
Belgium is the land of the most amazing beers in the world. Beer is not only a beverage, it’s an important part of Belgian culture.
There are approximately 180 breweries in the country and many of these are still family owned. Belgian beer culture is so unique that it has applied for recognition to UNESCO World Heritage.
Belgian Beer Festival 2016 is the chance to know more about Belgian beer culture, the many varieties, qualities and flavours. Over 50 different Belgian beers can be tasted. Each beer will be served in its specific glass.
While enjoying the beers , you can also try the traditional Belgian Fries, Waffles, Hamburgers, Beef Stew and Belgian White Sausages.
Entertainment will be given by ‘Stromae: Racine Carree Live at Montreal’ and by DJ Lac – resident DJ of Sailing Club, Nha Trang.
Ticket costs VND 300,000 (2 free bottles of beer included)
There are different ways to buy tickets:
- You can pay the tickets at our office and pick them up (The Landmark, F15, 05B Ton Duc Thang, District1, HCMC)
- You can order the tickets and pay at the entrance
- You can order the tickets and pay through our bank account. Bank account information:
- Bank name: HCMC Branch
- Account name: BELUXCHAM
- Account number: 625704060130384
- Reference: Tickets BBF 2016
- Buy tickets at the entrance
- Buy tickets at Ticketbox
Get Wet: Songkran Water and Music Festival 2016
- When: Saturday, 16 April 2016 – from 12 pm to 10 pm
- Where: Ho Chi Minh City Youth Culture House – 4 Pham Ngoc Thach, District 1, HCMc
- Entrance Fee: VND 130,000 – 260,000 – 360,000
Songkran is a festival celebrating the traditional Thailand’s New Year, held in April and marked by the throwing and sprinkling of water.
The holiday is known for its iconic water festival which is mostly celebrated by young people. In Thailand, major streets are closed for traffic, and are used as arenas for water fights.
Celebrants, young or old, participate in this tradition by splashing water on each other.
For those who can not head to the Thailand for this holiday, Saigon Outcast will be hosting the biggest Songkran festival in Ho Chi Minh City.
The event is planed to have 5,000 people. Bringing together some of the best food and beverage vendors in the city, as well as a ready to purchase armoury where attendees can buy coloured powder, water balloons and water pistols.
This festival will also have the top local DJs and international DJs to keep it upbeat.
So, come to dance, slip and slide, and get water in your face.
Games and activities:
- Sumo wrestling
- Pools and walk the beam game
- Mechanical bull
- Bouncy castle
- Slip and slide
- Water cannon
- Scooters and automobile parking
- Changing booth and WC
- Phone charging point
- Food and beverages point
- Safe / dry zone
- Kids area
- Amory store: buy pre made water balloons, water guns, cape, shields
- First aid area
Color Me Run 2016
- When: Saturday, 16 April 2016 – from 1:30 pm to 8:30 pm
- Where: 168 Truong Van Bang, District 2, HCMc
- Registration Fee: VND 600,000
It’s Color Me Run if you enjoy a colourful explosion of fun and fitness. You can jog, walk or run your way through the course, along with all your friends. Experience the carnival atmosphere and enjoy the many festival activities along the way.
This is the most colorful running race in Vietnam. You will enjoy being doused head to toe in different colors at each kilometer. Give yourself an unforgettable weekend. Live for the moments. Stay fresh and young.
Mexican American DJ Deorro, Vietnamese young musician Tien Tien and F-Band will perform in this event.
- 1:30 pm – Welcome runners with cool activities at event area
- 3:30 pm – Start Color Me Run
- 5:30 pm – Booming session
- 6 pm – Music concert
- 8:30 pm – End of the event.
Register at Color Me Run or 70 Circle K stores, till April 3.
Outcast Craft Beer Fest
- When: Saturday, 23 April 2016 – from 3 pm
- Where: Saigon Outcast – 188/1 Nguyen Van Huong, Thao Dien, District 2, HCMc
- Entrance Fee: VND 50,000
Saigon Outcast is throwing craft beer party featuring some of the region’s best brewers. The event will feature passionate brewers Fuzzy Logic, Pasteur Street Brewing Company, Phat Rooster, Eagle Pilsner, Te Te Wheat style beer, Saigon Cider, and all your favourite local adult beverages.
As well as the beer, guests can enjoy great food and live music performances.
The many great beverage choices make this Craft Beer Fest a great option to keep cool.
- General admission: VND 50,000
- Admission + 3 samples of beer: VND 125,000